Ted Stolberg, CEO – Ted is the Founder of Beanstalk Foundation and the Beanstalk Fund. He has 40+ years of experience in finance, first as VP Corporate Finance for Mergers & Acquisitions at First Boston Corporation (1972 – 1980), then as a Partner at Weiss, Peck & Greer (1981 – 1993), and as Founder of Stolberg Equity Partners (1993 – present). In 1999, Ted became Chairman of the Children’s Seedling Fund, the philanthropic beginning of Beanstalk.
Margaret Casart, COO – Margaret has been Beanstalk Foundation’s Executive Director since 2011. She is also Chief Operating Officer for our social enterprise activities. She has over 20 years of non-profit experience, including Education Administration, Research in child and maternal health, and elder care.
Diana Crabtree, CPA – is the Chief Financial Officer for the Beanstalk Foundation and the Beanstalk Fund. She has also held the position of CFO at Stolberg Equity Partners since 2002. Her experience in Accounting and Finance runs the gamut, as she has held positions in audit with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Adjunct Professor at the University of Denver, and author of “Money for Teenagers – A Personal Finance Guide for Youth”.
Nate Ragolia is Beanstalk’s Social Media and Narrative Strategist. He attended the University of Colorado from 2000 – 2004, earning a degree in English with an emphasis on writing. He joined the Beanstalk team in 2011. Since the inception of our social enterprise activities, Nate has learned financial modeling and works in the due diligence process both as an envoy between potential investments and the team.
Maureen Rojas is Beanstalk’s Executive Assistant. She brings over 20 years of Human Resources experience in recruitment, training, organization development, compensation and benefits, and employee relations. Maureen has also accrued 10 years of non-profit experience doing everything from event planning to fundraising to communications and project management.
Beanstalk Board of Directors
- Executive Coach at Center for Creative Leadership
- Realtor at Bodin Realty
- Holds a PhD in Psychology
- Mortgage Banker at Colonial National Mortgage
- Master Teacher and former head of Shambhala Mountain Center
- I Ching Master
- Partner at Holland & Hart LLP
- Managing Consultant, WWT World Wide Technology
- formerly Intranext, Vice President and Chief Product Evangelist
- Beanstalk Technical Consultant
- CEO of Service Magic International
- Accountant, Stolberg Equity Partners
- Board Chair, Minds Matter of Denver
- Founder, Tesoro Productions
- Executive Director, Beanstalk Foundation
- Founder, Beanstalk Foundation